The Finest Kicking, Punting, & Mental Training in the Country!
Mission Statement An amatuer does it until they get it right: In thought, training, and performance. A professional does it until they don't get it wrong: In thought, training, and performance. Training the smallest of habits greatly will produce great results.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle
Purpose Statement - Six Degrees of Production (4 Life)
1) Your statement of faith ---who are you and whose are you
2) Your statement to your academic success ---deepening your purpose through the complete world of academia
3) Your statement to your personal growth ---shaping your attitudes, choosing your decisions, understanding perspective
4) Your statement to your athletic development ---you must be sport (an athlete) before you can be sport specific
5) Your statement to your skill refinement ---the skill you refine should refine you
6) Your statement to your future ---exposure should be about your excellence, then your excellence will give you all the exposure you'll ever need
If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you find time to do it over?